Monday, August 13, 2012

IXION @ Cadwell 2012

It's been a very busy time this summer, coaching on-road, off-road, and on-track - hence my lack of posts of late, apologies! One of the recent highlights was my annual participation in the last "not for profit" track-day club's annual two and a half day event at Cadwell Park.
"IXION" are a fine bunch of folk, (both female and male), who run a relaxed, well organised and non "willy-waving" event @ my favourite UK circuit.
This year I accompanied three clients; one for his first track-day experience, and all three expressed their delight in the relaxed and non-pressurised atmosphere - "Not one cut-up/dive up the inside/last minute charge all day, makes commercially run track-days look as sick as they are!"
Already I'm looking forward to next year's event and a repeat of an opportunity to refine my riding style on quality tarmac in the company of fine friends.
All the best, Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment