Friday, July 15, 2011

And, after a Hopp "Better Riding Day" @ Cadwell this week...

This feedback --

"I just wanted to say a big thank you to the team for the 2 days at Cadwell this week - an excellent couple of days. It made it much easier for me knowing that you guys are all so good at what you do that I can let you get on with it and concentrate on what I had to do, so thank you.

I think the email we got on Tuesday night summed it up:

Hi there Martin and Richard,

Just back from a really good day at Cadwell, completely enjoyable as well as being such a valuable and useful experience. Please convey my appreciation to the amazing team of truly top drawer instructors, their levels of skill and knowledge are exceptional.

Regards

Ted Platts."

Somebody must be doing something right.

All the best, Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment